Once again Forbes has published a list. This time the list contains the names of World’s 10 Most Wanted Fugitives. The list in the magazine contains the most wanted fugitives for the past three years.
According to this latest issue of Forbes magazine, the chief and Founder of Al-Qaeda, Saudi Arabian Osama Bin Laden is on the top of the list of Most Wanted. A reward of $25 million has been put on Osama Bin Laden. Probably 51 years old, the world’s biggest terrorist is responsible for giving a blow to the United States and America Economy.
Joaquin Guzman, also known as by his nick name El Chapo is the Mexico’s most notorious drug trafficker and is on second number of the list.
Forbes has put the India’s most wanted underworld Don Dawood Ibrahim who is head of an organised crime and terror syndicate in South Asia (called the D-Company) on third number of the list. He is considered as the mastermind of 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts that destroyed India’s metropolitan city Mumbai a lot.
Here is the complete list of the World’s Most Wanted issued by Forbes.
Most Wanted People
1) Osama Bin Laden – The most wanted man in the world, leader of Al Qaeda.
2) Joaquin Guzman – Most strong drug smuggler in Mexico.
3) Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov – Face of modern Russian mobster.
4) Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar – Head of D-company.
5) Matteo Messina Denaro – Italian mafia play-boy.
6) Felicien Kabuga – The driving force and the person behind the Rwanda genocides.
7) Pedro Antonio Marin – A Colombian, Head and Fouonder of FARC, A powerful and wealthy terrorist organization.
8) Joseph Kony – Head of Lords’ Resistance Army.
9) James Bulger – Boston based Winter Hill Gang’s head.
10) Omid Tahvili – There is a crime family of Canada and it is Iranian organized. Omid Tahvili is the most important person in that group.