Bollywood film industry released many successful films in the year 2010. As compared to last year, if we say that year 2010 is also one of the successful years for Bollywood film industry then it will not be wrong. Many movies of Bollywood were released worldwide this year also. Some of them include the super duper film Dabangg. We are discussing this Dabangg and others below in this article.
Best 2010 Bollywood Movies
1. Dabangg :: Arbaaz Khan Production has given film industry this awesome movie. Generally Dabangg means the person who is free from any type of fear. Salman Khan was in the character of Chulbul Pandey, the fearless inspector as the hero and Sonakshi Sinha was the debut actress. The director of the movie is Abhinav Kashyap and producer is Arbaaz Khan. This movie is the highest grossing Bollywood film of the year 2010. Its net gross till November 2010 is 140,10,00,000.
2. Golmaal 3 :: Director Rohit Shetty once again has come with his latest comedy movie Golmaal 3 which is produced by Dhillin Mehta under the banner of Shree Ashtavinayak Cine Vision Ltd. You can also view our previous post Golmaal 3 Becomes Second Hit Film after Dabang. The stars for the movie are Ajay Devgan, Tusshar Kapoor, Johny Lever, Mithun Chakraborty and actress Kareena Kapoor. Net grossing for the movie is 103,34,00,000 and this collection is second after Dabangg.
3. Raajneeti :: The movie Raajneeti, under Prakash Jha Productions is nothing but just a political drama which looks like a real. It could not be easy for everyone to learn such difficult dialogues. Katrina Kaif has really done a hard work in the movie and has given her best performance to make the drama successful. Ajay Devgan, Nana Patekar, Manoj Bajpai, Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor have also given their best in this political drama due to which the film was able to make the Net Gross of 92,93,00,000.
4. My Name is Khan :: The director Karan Johar has once again brought this golden pair Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol on the silver screen. The film is about Rizwan Khan, the character performed by Shah Rukh Khan who is suffering from Asperger’s Syndrome, a birth disorder. SRK has really given powerful performance in this film. If we talk about the net gross then it is 72,74,00,000.
5. Housefull :: The Bollywood ‘Housefull’ is a comedy directed by Sajid Khan casting Akshay Kumar, Deepika Padukone with Ritesh Deshmukh, Arjun Rampal and Lara Dutta. Breaking mostly all records, it has become one of the most successful and biggest movies with opening weekends and its total gross is 72,07,00,000 rupees.
6. I Hate Love Storys :: In a very short period of time, the movie has become popular among the youths. Imran Khan and the cutest actress of Bollywood Sonam Kapoor have become successful in creating a good image in the mind of the bollywood fans. This is another topper story of 2010 with total gross of 43,68,00,000 in the list of Top Bollywood Films.
7. Ishqiya :: This Ishqiya is also in the list of Best Bollywood Films of 2010. Abhishek Chaubey directed Ishqiya which is the great combination of comedy and crime casting with Arshad Warsi, Naseeruddin Shah and Vidya Balan.
8. Robot :: Robot, as the name suggests, is a science fiction starring all time famous actor Rajinikanth, actress Aishwarya Rai and acting after a long time villain Danny Denzongpa.
9. Guzaarish :: This is a romantic story starring Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai and is directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. This is another topper of bollywood films in 2010.
10. Action Replay :: This is a comedy which is directed by Vipul Shah starring Akshay Kumar, Randhir Kapoor, Neha Dhupia and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. The movie is about a guy who goes back in the past to manage and rewrite the love story of his parents, with the help of a Time Machine invented by grandfather of his girlfriend. The thing to watch is that whether he will mange to change the past or not.
Above this if you want to see the below lists then read down
* Highest-grossing Bollywood films
* Biggest opening gross
* Opening day net gross
* Opening weekend net gross
* Opening week net gross
* Highest-grossing films by year
* Highest-grossing films by month
* Highest-grossing Bollywood films throughout history
All you can find on wikipedia. Wikipedia provides you the detail list of all above said points. To view them, just click here.
Why is the Indian box office such a bullshit for. Why dont they talk about worlwide collections, a movies success depends on how much its makes worldwide, why only give Indian Gross, even hollywood doesnt do that.
The highest grossing films of this year are
1) Robot 318 Crore – Blockbuster
2)Dabangg 212 Crore – All Time Blockbuster
3) MNIK 183 Crore and still counting – Super Hit
4) Rajineeti 143 Crore – Super Hit
5)Golmaal 3 107 Crore – Super Hit