There are plenty of occasions in which the celebration is just incomplete without a cake cutting ceremony. Be it a birthday celebration, Valentine’s day, victory etc, the occasion is not complete till you buy a great and excellent looking cake from the market and have a lavish cake cutting ceremony.
There are times when you really want to celebrate the occasion in a grand manner but you don’t want to spend too much on the cake or you simply do not have enough time to go to the market and buy the cake from the local cake store. In all of such situations, baking a homemade cake could be a great help.
And moreover making a cake for the someone special in your life is definitely a great gesture to express your true love and care for that person. While you will enjoy the entire baking time, the other person will also be feeling happy and delighted as she/he would think that you have invested all the efforts and time for them.
The entire venture of baking a cake at your home involves a lot of fun and adventure. Now you might be wondering to know how it could be a fun. Well, you always have the anticipation as to how will it actually look once the baking process has been over.
Baking a cake is not a difficult process at all, rather it is quite a simple process if you follow the right steps and use the right ingredients.
Now it’s time to know how to make a simple but delicious cake for the loved one of your life-
1. First, you need to find a good recipe online. Depending on the specific type of cake you want to make, you should follow the follow the recipe. There are lots of cake recipes available online that include chocolate cake, fresh cream cakes, fruit cakes, almond cakes, nut cakes etc.
2. Check the recipe for listing the essential recipes and tick the ingredients that you already have in your room. Make a list of the final ingredients that you need and go to the market to buy it. Make sure you have bought all the ingredients so that you won’t have to visit the market again.
3. Make sure you have all the baking utensils and items available in your kitchen. Most important tools for the baking cake are pans, stirrers, and mixers.
4. Grease the pan properly because this will ensure that your batter will not stick to it. Now mix all the ingredients properly and using a beater could be the best idea for this purpose.
5. Pre-heat the baking oven and place the batter in the pan.
6. Set the timer in the oven and place a container inside the oven and use the exact timer that is given in the instruction book.
7. Keep checking the batter consistency. Make sure it is neither too thick or too thin.
8. After a sufficient time, open the oven’s door and check the overall progress. Now it’s time to do the toothpick test to determine if the cake is baked properly or you might need to allow more time to get the baking job done perfectly.
9. Once the entire baking procedure is done, take the cake out and keep it in a safe place and let it cool down for sometimes.
Now the cake is fully ready to serve. Serve it with good decoration and your loved one will really fall in love for the cake made by you.