In today’s world everything is totally high-tech. Talk about mobiles or computers, even the switch boards that we use in our home are remote controlled these days. Though excess of everything is bad, however if these cool gadgets are used only when needed can enhance the quality of work and helps us in smooth functioning of daily tasks. And this time I would like to discuss 3D webcam.
This web cam shows a new 3D world. It has got the dual mode cameras that record everything in such a way that requires red and blue glasses. You can make 3D Videos, click 3D images as well. It name is Minoru, which is word in Japanese, that means Reality. Just like any other web cam of this world it is very easy to connect and uses the traditional USB port of our PC’s. It comes with stereoscopic anaglyphic processing software that guides web cam to capture image in 3D. Now this image can be viewed by using any commonly available red and cyan glasses. The image captured by this webcam is easily viewable in 2D glasses as well.
More Chatting Tutorials,
* Chat on Yahoo, GTalk, MSN through one messenger
* How To chat in Yahoo Messenger
Imagine you are talking to your friend in abroad and he is able to see your 3-D live. Moreover it accepts Google Talk, Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and all the video chat supporting messengers.
Technical Specifications of Minoru – 3D Webcam
- USB2.0 High Speed 3D Web Cam
- Frame Rate: User can select from two options 15 or 30 frames per second (FPS).
- Power Consumption: Less than 1.5 W operating mode, Less than 2mW in standby
- Output Size: 1280×480 in 15/30fps, 800×600 in 15/30fps, 704×288 in 300fps, 640×480 in 15/30fps, 640×240 in 30fps, 352×288 in 30fps, 320×240 30fps pixels.
- Compatibility With Windows Platform (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7)
- Stereo Base is 60 mm.
- Output Modes: 3D,2D, Pictures in picture, Side by Side (Cross-eyed and Parallel View, 4:3 squashed or 8:3 wide aspect ratio)
- 3D modes: Optimized Red/Cyan Anaglyph viewed with Red/Cyan 3D Glasses Row interlaced mode (suitable for eDimensional shutter glass).